“I figure if I can make coffee, there isn’t anything I can’t do.”
– Rachel Green
It’s a good night in the Wilson house. The girls are in bed and Noah is at his parents’ place. It’s not that I don’t like those three people, but I love the feeling of having the house to myself. I can use the computer and the TV (we “only” have one of each) and neither of them have football on!
I made myself some coffee (because it has nothing to do with football), put in of season one of Friends (because it has nothing to do with football) (except that one Thanksgiving episode in season three), and sat down to catch up on Facebook Scrabble games and blogs and 7 Days photos (because they have nothing to do with football).
A perfect football-less evening.
My photo for Day 4 of 7 Days:
1. Yes, I’m wearing the same pants I wore in my Day 2 photo.
2. Yes, most of my shirts are black.
3. Yes, I am wearing the most cozy socks ever.
4. Yes, my hair has been in braids a lot lately.
5. Yes, there is a laptop on my lap and I’m looking at an external monitor. The laptop screen died this summer and now it’s almost falling off the base. Anyone want to buy me a new computer for Christmas?
Before they went to bed, the girls took advantage of the boxes that my new coffee machine (more on that later) came in and made them into cars.
Kaylie’s photo for Day 4 of 7 Days:
This picture represents me and my sister having fun in our box cars. We decorated them with markers and we had lots of fun.