So, the holidays kind of killed me, as I’m sure they did everyone. Then, on New Year’s Day, my sister showed up at my door, and as awesome as that was (it was, she really needs to come again soon), it kind of threw the start of my New Year’s goals off the table. Which is totally okay, because they’re not I-have-to-do-this-every-day resolutions. They’re goals. Things I want to do this year.
And here they are:
- Read 22 books (one more than last year)(I’m keeping track of them here)
- Visit my grandma
- Get a passport
- Finally meet Bethany and take a road trip to Portland for LeakyCon
- Decrease my sweatpants radius
- Make more music (piano/saxophone)
- Sit at the table for dinners more often than not
- Become a morning person
- Run two 10Ks (one more than last year)
- Learn to like wearing my hair down (it’s always up. always.)(although I wore it down ALL DAY yesterday. it was quite the feat.)
Okay, well, I guess I have one resolution. I’m attempting Project 365 (a photo a day). Again. It’s not a New Year’s resolution so much as a life resolution. One year, I will do this. And I will attempt it every year until I make it. I think this will be my … fourth attempt?
And I’ll include as many embarrassing surprise-I’m-taking-a-photo-of-you shots as possible. (Just kidding, Kaylie.)