1. Many of you already know this, but every November 30th, Noah stays up till midnight, the moment December 1st starts, and starts decorating for Christmas. This year was no exception. Though I have to admit that I think we’re getting too old for it. I was so tired I could barely stand up straight. Noah stayed up though, eggnog in hand, N’Sync’s Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays coming out of his iPad.
2. Preston found my black nail polish. I’ve been missing it for weeks.
3. Liliana has been asking to dye her hair black, so I convinced her that pink is better than black. Her entire head is currently hot pink. She loves it. And I think it totally suits her. Though I don’t want to dye her hair ever again because rinsing the dye out made me want to die.
4. There are these chocolates called Icy Squares that my friend Venessa introduced me to and I cannot stop eating them. They are divine. You need to find some because you’re missing out and I am crying on the inside for you.
5. We’re close enough to Christmas that the little details are being planned. Lunches, who is picking who up at the airport, all those logistical things. I’m not huge on Christmas, but I love having family around and I’m quite looking forward to it.