1. good friends. I had a friend have Liliana all day Monday, which is no small feat, and another friend bring us dinner on Friday. Blessed I am.
2. pitas and salsa. I ate this nearly every day while I was on my no-fat diet waiting for my surgery. I’m having it for lunch again today. Apparently I’m addicted.
3. grocery shopping yesterday with just me and Kaylie. I like that kid. (We did a huge shop because we’re celebrating American Thanksgiving with friends on Thursday. Just for the fun (and football) of it.)
4. the fact that, with the job he started a week after Preston was born, Noah does not work weekends. For the first time in our marriage, we have weekends off together. This has made a HUGE difference. I love it.
5. winter in Saskatchewan. Yes, it is bitterly cold, but it doesn’t tease. It snows and it stays all winter. And it is almost always sunny. I’d take this over a dark and slushy winter in BC any day.