1. The coffee that Russ bought me this morning. I really needed it.
2. The fact that the in-laws feed us dinner every Sunday night, and that it’s always delicious.
3. The fact that the girls’ school starts in 9 days, 11 hours, and 52 minutes. (Not that I’m counting.)
4. The dinner/dessert that Noah bought me after a particularly challenging day this past week.
5. The opportunity to hang out with Schmutzie, my friend and the creator of Grace in Small Things. I’d planned on taking a fresh photo and posting it here, but we got too busy talking and all of a sudden Noah texted me that dinner was ready and I’d better go and pick them up. It’s such a treat to get to visit with a fellow blogger, someone who gets it. Our time was too short. It’s a good thing we’ll be in Regina in less than a month.