1. Walking around in places I rarely go. We had dinner downtown the other day and were early for our reservation, so we walked around a bit. I miss working in that area; there are quite a few rad buildings around there. I think there and Broadway are my favourite parts of Saskatoon.
2. Toddler logic. Preston has been in the garden with me a lot lately and likes when I find worms for him to hold. I came home the other day to find his bear’s nose full of dirt from one of my indoor plants. In Preston’s words, “I wook fo’ wo’ms, mum!”
3. Blue skies. We haven’t seen much of them lately and I miss them. (And I take back what I said about liking rain.)
4. Dandelions. Digging dandelions out of my garden is amazingly therapeutic.
5. A reminder that it’s gonna be okay.